For the fee schedule about Fullbright High School/University Preparatory Courses, please contact our admission office.
Admission office in Canada
Free toll from China: 950-4047-9300
Admission Office in China
Address: Room 1509 Tower A President Building 69 Heping Street North, Shenyang, Liaoning
Tel:13664161135 (Mr. Xu)，13352408977 (Ms. Zhang)
Bank Name：TD Canada Trust
Bank Address：3477 Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M1T 3K8
Account Name：Canada Fullbright International School
- All fees are in Canadian dollars and are subject to change without prior notice. No refunds of fees if students withdraw from or are expelled from school.
- Non-refundable application fee must accompany the application form.
- Guardianship: students who are under the age of 18 years will be issued a Guardianship request form. This must be completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian, and returned to the school prior to being issued a Letter of Acceptance.
- Students admitted to CFIS are required to pay all fees in advance as per the fee schedule.
- When a student is unable to obtain a study permit, CFIS will refund the tuition fee. To request a refund, the student must return all original CFIS documents and the original rejection letter from the appropriate government authorities.
- When a student has been granted a study permit by the Canadian Embassy but decides not to come to CFIS, no refund will be made in this case.
- When a student is asked by the Principal to withdraw from CFIS as the result of a disciplinary action, unused tuition fees will not be refunded.
- Students who require additional courses beyond the initial payment or wish to upgrade or retake a course are required to pay the additional fee in advance.
- Where a student drops a course, with the Principal’s approval, before the course drop deadline for the semester, the tuition fee for the course will be credited to a later semester. No tuition fee will be refunded. Where a student drops a course after the course drop deadline, the full tuition fee for the course will be charged. A course drop form must be completed by the student and approved by the Principal.