Visa Service 
We provide service for

Visa/study permit application
In order to study in Canada, overseas students must obtain student visa and study permit before their arrival. Once we issue Letter of Acceptance to a student, he/she may start the application process right away.

Visa/study permit extension
If an international student wishes to stay longer than the expiry date of their visa and/or study permit, he/she should apply to update their document(s) one month earlier than the expiry date.